VIGI 3MP Outdoor Full-Color Bullet Network Camera
- 3MP Super-High Definition: The camera comes with 3MP–more than enough pixels to pick up some of the more discrete details.
- 24h Full-Color: Obtain 24-hour color details, even in pitch-black conditions, with its large-aperture lens, high-sensitivity sensor, and attached supplemental lights.
- Human & Vehicle Classification: Distinguishes humans and vehicles from other objects, so you receive more accurate event notifications.
- Smart Detection: Receive notifications and check feeds when someone crosses a boundary, enters an area you've set, obstructs the camera, or removes/abandons objects.
- Built-In Microphone: Features a built-in microphone to record anything going on within a 15-ft radius of the camera.
- IP67 Waterproof: Reliable IP67 for stable outdoor performance.
- H.265+: Without using any extra bandwidth, your cameras transmit compressed crystal-clear video to save disk space, ease network loads, and reduce monitoring costs without sacrificing image quality.
- Smart Video Enhancement: VIGI's professional technologies process videos to greatly improve their quality that is vital to your monitoring, including Smart IR, WDR, 3D DNR, and Night Vision.
- PoE/12V DC: Two types of power supply not only give you more convenience but also make your wiring remarkably easy.
- Flexible Management: Take full control over your security via four management methods: the web UI, NVR UI, VIGI app, and VIGI Security Manger.
Type HDTV/Megapixel/Outdoor|Pixel Resolution 4 Mega Pixel|IR Illumination|Sensor size 1/1.8''|Lens Mount M16|Electronic Shutter Speed 1/50–1/10,000 auto or manual|1xAudio-In|1xAudio-Out|1xRS232|1xRJ45|2xRS-485|3xAlarm In|3xAlarm Out|Power options PoE/12V|Power supply requirements 12V DC, 24V AC, PoE+|Environment Outdoor|Operating temperature range −30°C...
Pixel Resolution 4 Mega Pixel|Focal Length 4mm|IR Illumination|Sensor size 1/3” Progressive Scan CMOS|Microphone Built-in|Lens Mount M12|1xMicroSD Card Slot|1xRJ45|Supports card capacities up to 256GB|Power options PoE/12V|Power supply requirements 12V DC ± 5%, 5.5mm Coaxial Power Plug; PoE (802.3af/at, class 0)|Operating temperature range -30–60...